Autobóz is a work camp on automata, logic and games theory
Autobóz 2018 will take place in the Pyrénées moutains
- Workshop July 15-21, 2018
- First payment March 15, 2018
Information about arrival:
We expect you to arrive on Sunday July 15.
There are several steps to reach Gèdre:
- Step 1: World -> Lourdes:
- Step 2: Lourdes -> Gèdre:
- Plan A: Taxis. Here are two taxi companies from Lourdes. We will organise ourselves to take taxis in groups. Please fill your time of arrival at Lourdes in this spreadsheet (the cost is roughly 100€ per taxi).
- Plan B (might be impossible):
Route 1: By bus, at 9am; or
route 2: Take a SNCF bus to Pierrefite-Nestalas, then from there, take the bus at 1:15pm.
- Alternative route: For people arriving early enough to Bordeaux (or living there) would be to take a seat either in Nathanael's or Vincent's cars, as we plan to have 2 cars to ease moving around once in Gèdre. First come, first serve.
For the way back, the regular bus
is leaving Gèdre at 5:40pm and arrives at Lourdes at 7pm, so it is a bit late. There is an earlier bus (11:25), but it stops at Pierrefite-Nestalas, from where you have to take another bus to Lourdes (SNCF bus). Probably we will organise taxis again.